What is it?
A 8 week strength and conditioning programme to build a more BJJ resilient and performance enhancing rig. The programme is run by fellow BJJ practitioner, Chris Morgan.
What are the aims of the programme?
• Increase strength across the most venerable joints of the body
• Increase core strength and the potential for greater extremity (arms and legs) strength
• Increase aerobic capacity and the ability to prolong fatigue during rolls
• Increase mobility and available range of motion at the joints which require it
• Increase stability and the ability to withstand any unwanted movement at the joints which require it
• Reduce recovery time between BJJ sessions
• Reduce the incidence and severity of injury
What’s included in the programme?
• 2x group based strength and conditioning sessions on Wednesday’s @ 6:30-7:30pm and Saturday @ 11am-12pm @ Accelerate Strength in Balmain (10-15min walk from Gracie Balmain)
• Pre & Post Functional Movement Screen designed by world renowned physical therapist Gray Cook to identify compensatory movement patterns that are indicative of increased injury risk and inefficient movement
• Pre & Post strength and conditioning testing to measure improvements in both fields
• Recommended calorie and macronutrient intake based on current goals How much does it cost?
• $548.90 (inc GST) to cover all of the above or $438.90 (inc GST) for Gracie Balmain members.
When does it start?
Saturday 28th September 2019
Spaces are limited and on a first come first served basis so register your interest with Chris today via email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is it?